Dear senior students,
As of this semester, process of graduation projects was updated. You can find the details about updated process below. If you have any question about the process, you can contact with graduation project coordinator Dr. Bilal EID or graduation projects assistant Res. Asst. Fatih ALİSİNANOĞLU.
We wish you all success in your graduation projects.
Updated Graduation Project Process
1) Graduation projects will be completed in groups of two or three.
2) Each group must select five projects from the projects listed below by filling out the “Project Selection Form” below.
3) Each group will submit the “Project Selection Form” to Res. Asst. Fatih ALİSİNANOĞLU until 04.10.2019.
4) Project-Group matchings will be done according to the priority order of the groups. If more than one group chooses the same project, priority will be given to the group whose members have the highest average GPA.
5) Project-Group matchings will be announced on 07.10.2019 on the graduation projects web page.
6) After the project-group matchings are completed, the students will start working with the advisor of the related project.
7) Each group will meet with the advisor each week and after each meeting the decisions and the developments about the project process will be written in the “Project Follow-up Form” below.
8) All groups will write an interim report in form of the “Graduation Project Report” below until 08.11.2019 then submit it to project advisors and Res. Asst. Fatih ALİSİNANOĞLU.
9) All groups will write last version of graduation project reports until 27.12.2019 according to form of “Graduation Project Report” below. All reports will be submitted to Res. Asst. Res. Asst. Fatih ALİSİNANOĞLU for plagiarism and Res. Asst. Mustafa Diyar DEMİRKOLfor template.
10) The final reports passing through the first control will be updated and will be submitted to Res. Asst. Fatih ALİSİNANOĞLU for plagiarism and Res. Asst. Mustafa Diyar DEMİRKOLfor template.until 31.12.2019.
11) The final reports that passed through the last check will be submitted to advisors and Res. Asst. Fatih ALİSİNANOĞLU until 03.01.2020.
12) A “Demo Day” will be held on 13.02.2020 for the graduation project presentations. During the demo each group will prepare a poster in A1 format for explaining their projects. Each group will present their products to a jury which included people from academy and sector in the foyer area.
Note 1: Students who do not want to select the projects listed below can discuss their projects with any instructor by completing the “Project Suggestion Form” below. The project proposals approved by the instructors should be submitted to the Graduation Project Coordinator until 1 day before the project selection (03.10.2019).
Note 2: There will be no tolerance in the “Important Dates” during the graduation project process. Students who dont submit the documents till deadlines and fail to fulfill their responsibilities will be deemed unsuccessful from graduation project.
Note 3: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project final report must be maximum 30%. Otherwise, groups with a plagiarism report of more than 30% will be deemed unsuccessful from the graduation project course.
Click for the report for graduation project.
|20 September 2019||Last day for submission of the title + abstract of the Graduation Projects by the Faculty Members to Coordinatorship|
|4 October 2019||Last day for submission of Graduation Project registration forms by students|
|8 November 2019||Last day for submission of Graduation Project Interim Report|
|27 December 2019||Pre-control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects|
|31 December 2019||Final control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects|
|3 January 2020||Last day for submission of graduation projects (consultant template check completed)|
|13 January 2020||Graduation Project Poster + Jury Presentations|
|2019-F01||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||Smart City-1||Halil Kara
Halil İbrahim Gürsel
|2019-F02||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||Smart City-2||Furkan Polat
Emine Selma Koska
Emine İlknur Akgün
|2019-F03||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||Autonomous Drone||Umut Serhat Kızılateş
|2019-F04||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||One Axis DC Motor Position Control with Accelerometer and Gyroscope Based via Wireless Communication||Onur Şahin
Mustafa Faik Yıldırım
|2019-F05||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Photo-Transistor Switching Of A Remote SCR||Müslüm Ceylan
Muhammet Reşit Bağcı
|2019-F06||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Thermoelectric Power Generation||Yusuf Ayın
|2019-F07||Prof.Dr.M.Sadettin ÖZYAZICI||Single Rotor Drone||Eray Özgenç
|2019-F08||Prof.Dr.M.Sadettin ÖZYAZICI||Ultrasonic Anemometer||Osman Karaoğlan
|2019-F09||Prof.Dr. İlhami YEĞİNGİL||Low Power, Solar Cell Energy Storage & Energy Production||İbrahim Biçer
|2019-F10||Prof.Dr. İlhami YEĞİNGİL||Wireless Power Transfer||Reşit Elmas
Mehmet Faruk Yılmaz
|2019-F11||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Ercüment KARAPINAR||Student Attendance Tracker and Control System||Bilal Dal
|2019-F12||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Ercüment KARAPINAR||Washing Machine Subsystems Hardware Simulator||Mehmet Furkan Günay
Muhammed Fatih Ören
|2019-F13||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Three Phase Inverter’s Controller Development For Photovoltaic Solar Systems Application||Yavuz Demir
|2019-F14||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Four Quadrant DC Motor Control||M.Tamer Ataş
|2019-F15||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Improved Topology For Multi Level Three Phase Solar Inverter||Serkan Kılıç
İbrahim Halil Sönmez
|Project Number||Supervisor||Project Name
||Form||# of Students
|2019-F01||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||Smart City-1||Proje Detayı||3|
|2019-F02||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||Smart City-2||Proje Detayı||3|
|2019-F03||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||Autonomous Drone||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F04||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||One Axis DC Motor Position Control with Accelerometer and Gyroscope Based via Wireless Communication||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F05||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Photo-Transistor Switching Of A Remote SCR||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F06||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Thermoelectric Power Generation||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F07||Prof.Dr.M.Sadettin ÖZYAZICI||Single Rotor Drone||Proje Detayı||3|
|2019-F08||Prof.Dr.M.Sadettin ÖZYAZICI||Ultrasonic Anemometer||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F09||Prof.Dr. İlhami YEĞİNGİL||Low Power, Solar Cell Energy Storage & Energy Production||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F10||Prof.Dr. İlhami YEĞİNGİL||Wireless Power Transfer||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F11||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Ercüment KARAPINAR||Student Attendance Tracker and Control System||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F12||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Ercüment KARAPINAR||Washing Machine Subsystems Hardware Simulator||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F13||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Three Phase Inverter’s Controller Development For Photovoltaic Solar Systems Application||Proje Detayı||3|
|2019-F14||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Four Quadrant DC Motor Control||Proje Detayı||2|
|2019-F15||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Improved Topology For Multi Level Three Phase Solar Inverter||Proje Detayı||3|