Dear senior students,
As of this semester, process of graduation projects was updated. You can find the details about updated process below. If you have any question about the process, you can contact with graduation project coordinator Dr. Bilal EID or graduation projects assistant Res. Asst. Mücahit İZGINLI .
We wish you all success in your graduation projects.
Updated Graduation Project Process
1) Graduation projects will be completed in groups of two or three.
2) Each group must select five projects from the projects listed below by filling out the “Project Selection Form” below.
3) Each group will submit the “Project Selection Form” to Res. Asst. Mücahit İZGINLI until 16.10.2020.
4) Project-Group matchings will be done according to the priority order of the groups. If more than one group chooses the same project, priority will be given to the group whose members have the highest average GPA.
5) Project-Group matchings will be announced on 19.10.2020 on the graduation projects web page.
6) After the project-group matchings are completed, the students will start working with the advisor of the related project.
7) Each group will meet with the advisor each week and after each meeting the decisions and the developments about the project process will be written in the “Project Follow-up Form” below.
8) All groups will write an interim report in form of the “Graduation Project Report” below until 20.11.2020 then submit it to project advisors and Res. Asst. Res. Asst. Mücahit İZGINLI.
9) All groups will write last version of graduation project reports until 08.01.2021 according to form of “Graduation Project Report” below. All reports will be submitted to Res. Asst. Mücahit İZGINLI for plagiarism and template check.
10) The final reports passing through the first control will be updated and will be submitted to Res. Asst. Mücahit İZGINLI for plagiarism and template check until 12.01.2020.
11) The final reports that passed through the last check will be submitted to advisors and Res. Asst. Mücahit İZGINLI until 15.01.2021.
12) A “Demo Day” will be held on 25.01.2021 for the graduation project presentations. During the demo each group will prepare a poster in A1 format for explaining their projects. Each group will present their products to a jury which included people from academy and sector in the foyer area.
Note 1: Students who do not want to select the projects listed below can discuss their projects with any instructor by completing the “Project Suggestion Form” below. The project proposals approved by the instructors should be submitted to the Graduation Project Coordinator until 1 day before the project selection (16.10.2020).
Note 2: There will be no tolerance in the “Important Dates” during the graduation project process. Students who dont submit the documents till deadlines and fail to fulfill their responsibilities will be deemed unsuccessful from graduation project.
Note 3: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project final report must be maximum 30%. Otherwise, groups with a plagiarism report of more than 30% will be deemed unsuccessful from the graduation project course.
Click for the report for graduation project.
|2 October 2020||Last day for submission of the title + abstract of the Graduation Projects by the Faculty Members to Coordinatorship|
|16 October 2020||Last day for submission of Graduation Project registration forms by students|
|20 October 2020||Last day for submission of Graduation Project Interim Report|
|8 January 2021||Pre-control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects|
|12 January 2021||Final control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects|
|15 January 2021||Last day for submission of graduation projects (consultant template check completed)|
|25 January 2021||Graduation Project Poster + Jury Presentations|
|F01||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||6-Axis Robot Arm||Ahmet Fatih Demiral, Utku Uçar, Ali Oğulcan Sarp|
|F02||Dr.Öğr. Üyesi Mert BAYRAKTAR||Design of an Automatic Vacuum Cleaner||Ali Ağır, Cebrail Murat Karademir|
|F03||Dr.Öğr. Üyesi Mert BAYRAKTAR||Design of an Optical Garage Door Opener Using Front Lights of Car||Emine Keleş, Cemil Baki Yağlı|
|F04||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Building -Integrated Photovoltaics Electrical System Requirements||Yunus Emre Karakaya, Abdullah Dal|
|F05||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Design and Control of Single-Phase Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Microinverter||Yaren Yüksel, Orhan Gazi|
|F06||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Trafic Signaling Recognition within Vehicles||Süleyman Enes Korkmaz, Mustafa Akbaş|
|F07||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Fault Analysis of UHV Transmission Lines using any Block Library of the System Components||Burak Ercan, Nuri Yıldırım|
|F08||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Automation of Street Lighting for Energy Saving||Mustafa Kılçık, Mustafa Alisinanoğlu, Nurettin Özülker|
|F09||Prof.Dr. M. Sadettin ÖZYAZICI||Single rotor drone||Mehmet Özbay, Gizem Betül Savcı|
|F10||Prof.Dr. M. Sadettin ÖZYAZICI||Ultrasonic anemometer||Muhammed Fatih Ören|
|F11||Prof.Dr. İlhami YEĞİNGİL||Two Axis Solar Tracker Design, storage and Implementation||Hakan Özdemir, Faruk Şiraz|
|F12||Prof.Dr. İlhami YEĞİNGİL||Wireless Power Transfer & Wireless charger for phones||Yusuf Bağcı, Ömer Faruk Dursun|
|Project Number||Supervisor||Project Name
||Form||# of Students
|2019-F01||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Kadir Sercan BAYRAM||6-Axis Robot Arm||Project Details||3|
|2019-F02||Dr.Öğr.Mert BAYRAKTAR||Design of an Automatic Vacuum Cleaner||Project Details||2|
|2019-F03||Dr.Öğr.Mert BAYRAKTAR||Design of an Optical Garage Door Opener Using Front Lights of Car||Project Details||2|
|2019-F04||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Building -Integrated Photovoltaics Electrical System Requirements||Project Details||2|
|2019-F05||Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Bilal EID||Design and Control of Single-Phase Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Microinverter||Project Details||2|
|2019-F06||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Trafic Signaling Recognition within Vehicles||Project Details||2|
|2019-F07||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Fault Analysis of UHV Transmission Lines using any Block Library of the System
|2019-F08||Prof.Dr. Celal KORAŞLI||Automation of Street Lighting for Energy Saving||Project Details||2|
|2019-F09||Prof.Dr. M. Sadettin ÖZYAZICI||Single rotor drone||Project Details||2|
|2019-F10||Prof.Dr. M. Sadettin ÖZYAZICI||Ultrasonic anemometer||Project Details||2|
|2019-F11||Prof.Dr. İlhami YEĞİNGİL||Two Axis Solar Tracker Design, storage and Implementation||Project Details||2|
|2019-F12||Prof.Dr. İlhami YEĞİNGİL||Wireless Power Transfer & Wireless charger for phones||Project Details||2|